News en vrac sur WEM III - 2008/2009

Page 5 sur 35 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Re: News en vrac sur WEM III - 2008/2009

Message par celine4117 le Jeu 20 Mar 2008 - 12:18

je suis nouvelle sur le forum et vous n'arreter pas de parler de "flood" qu'est ce que c'est ??? ( je vais vous paraitre complètement.... Suspect
je suis désolee merci de votre réponse

:edit par FallingStar : Mais non ma Bichette, pas de problème !
Le "flood", c'est le blabla à outrance, le hors sujet qui tue les topics
==> RDV dans le topic spécialement créé pour cela par notre Pretty : "Floodage" que tu trouveras ici :
http://wentworthmiller.bb-fr.com/autres-sujets-f16/floodage-t1075-420.htm#64260
Viens vite nous y rejoindre pour parler de tout et de n'importe quoi !! Wink
celine4117
WEM-III débutant(e)

Féminin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par soraya le Lun 31 Mar 2008 - 9:17

Went à était vu hier :

Man, that was the longest dinner of my life!

Here goes. I was on my way to meet a friend for dinner and I stopped by Spirituali to pick up a gift. I had parked right in front of the store and as I left I was heading north. There are a few crosswalks along Larchmont so I stopped to let some people cross. My windows were rolled down and I heard music. As I turned to my right, there he was heading south on the sidewalk. I sat there and watched him joke with this man who I think is in the band (there's a band that sometimes plays right outside of Jamba Juice). I heard him laughing and singing along to the music and sort of "bopping" to it. He looked so happy. He was wearing the blue beanie, a red t-shirt with a blue windbreaker type jacket and jeans. There was a group of 4 girls right behind him giggling as they passed him but he was more interested in the band. I heard a loud HONK and realized I was holding up traffic. So I kept going and went to dinner.

I tried to log into EX on my blackberry but it was taking so long to load, I just called Tears and had her post because I knew you guys were dying for info from L.A.

I did not talk to him and unfortunately did not have my camera but that would have made me a paparazzi so....

There you go!
Damn that man is fine!!!

Wentworth Miller - private and hot
"The Prison Break-" star is careless about his looks, tells he. Extra the leaf in an interview

Maja Skov Vang - 15:11-29. Mar. 2008
He is just as beautiful, sweet, beautiful and charming practically, like he is in "Prison Break". Then it's said!

Or more correctly, he still is more beautiful, sweet, beautiful and charming in reality.

His eyes is so intense and green that when he looks at you, you forget everything about you.

Therefore it was lucky that the dictaphone was lit, because there didn't come a word on the block, flashes!' envoys met the world's most sexy man at a hotel in Stockholm. Because when Wentworth Miller looks at you, you do not look away, you enjoy each a second and hope, it'll last for ever.

Oneself is he careless about that he is hot. He thinks actually, it's a little uninteresting.

- I do not go up in my looks, the actor says.

And that is what he can easily say with that face.

He reports that he goes up as little in what he has on that he becomes obliged to call mr. Armani, which he names Giorgio, when the wardrobe has to, are renewed.

Scent of teddy bear line
One has a hard time a little believing that it's true. Too fine looks he, whom he sits there in the brown couch, well dressedly in blue nuances.

There isn't a finger to put on his clothes, apart right from the tie tumor, which looks a little rumpled.

But what does it, when he is then scrubbed clean that he completely probably smells of Bamse-line, if one puts the snout in the nape of the neck on him.

But it'd probably be improper. Instead I joke him if, why he absolutely has to be just as private as a person, as the part he plays in "Prison Break":

- It's only actors, who can do anything that jabbers away about their private life. I haven't become an actor in order to be known. I have become an actor, because I like to play plays, the Bamseline-boy says, and suddenly becomes philosophical:

- I'll give you the whole frame, but the painting I stop for myself, he says with a cunning smile, which seasonned with his famous sexy and depth-drilling look, causes one to be surprised over whether he really is just as deep, as if he is beautiful.

Single or fag
There sit probably correctly many female readers and hope that now the answer comes on whether the charmer is single or a gay, as if quite a few evil rumours say, or worse still - the neithers.

But that Miller doesn't want to answer, and his wry smile suddenly stays serious.

- There are some things, which aren't to be discussed in the public, and it's one of them, Miller says with his deep voice.

In return he claims that he has never been more happy, so that whether it's due to love, we must guess us to.

- What may you be other but happy, when I make it, I love most.

Like this was he:

On all the world's homepages the name stands Wentworth Miller side by side with the words delicious and sexy, thus that is what he must then know that he is.

But I stay in doubt. Because what may he be so successful and so nice, without it having intoxicated him?

Miller takes his time to greet each single of the seven - exclusively female - journalists, who are present at the small hotel room in Stockholm.

He looks us deeply in the eyes and repeats our names in his deep masculine voice. And as I in confusion over the man's presence shake hands with him once more, he takes it and says' we can well greet each other again' with a small wry smile.

During the whole interview the 185 cm tall man holds my look, answer quietly and carefully all the questions which aren't too private, just as he takes his time to provide up for photography each single journalist.

And managed to I say, he was nice?

source http://ekstrabladet.dk et exco
soraya
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

http://wentworthearlmiller.com

Message par namoussa le Lun 31 Mar 2008 - 16:39

dites moi y'a t'il un moyen de traduire?
parce que je comprend vraiment que les grande grande ligne

mdr2
namoussa
WEM-III emprisonné(e)

Féminin

Message par chiryanne le Lun 31 Mar 2008 - 16:56

namoussa a écrit:dites moi y'a t'il un moyen de traduire?
parce que je comprend vraiment que les grande grande ligne

mdr2

On est deux alors... :pendu:

chiryanne
WEM-III Newbie

Message par Invité le Lun 31 Mar 2008 - 16:59

Euh ... Went est charmant, mignon et magnique pour les premières phrases.

Ensuite ? Euh ... pas envie de traduire ! :rire2:

Quelqu'un d'autre veut se lancer ?
C'est pour vous hein, moi j'ai capté le principal ^^ siffle

Invité
Invité

Message par FallingStar le Lun 31 Mar 2008 - 17:13

Cursed Angel a écrit:Euh ... Went est charmant, mignon et magnique pour les premières phrases.
Ensuite ? Euh ... pas envie de traduire !
Quelqu'un d'autre veut se lancer ?
C'est pour vous hein, moi j'ai capté le principal ^^
Merci ma Petite, tu es trop mignonne !

J'ai envoyé en MP à la :traduc:
Donc Amandine et Chiryanne, vous aurez bientôt la satisfaction de pouvoir"tout capter"

FallingStar
Despérément WEM-III

Féminin

Message par ladiuvernuà le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 0:21

TRADUCTION PREMIERE PARTIE:

Went à été vu hier :
Citation:
Man, that was the longest dinner of my life!Here goes. I was on my way to meet a friend for dinner and I stopped by Spirituali to pick up a gift. I had parked right in front of the store and as I left I was heading north. There are a few crosswalks along Larchmont so I stopped to let some people cross. My windows were rolled down and I heard music. As I turned to my right, there he was heading south on the sidewalk. I sat there and watched him joke with this man who I think is in the band (there's a band that sometimes plays right outside of Jamba Juice). I heard him laughing and singing along to the music and sort of "bopping" to it. He looked so happy. He was wearing the blue beanie, a red t-shirt with a blue windbreaker type jacket and jeans. There was a group of 4 girls right behind him giggling as they passed him but he was more interested in the band. I heard a loud HONK and realized I was holding up traffic. So I kept going and went to dinner.I tried to log into EX on my blackberry but it was taking so long to load, I just called Tears and had her post because I knew you guys were dying for info from L.A.I did not talk to him and unfortunately did not have my camera but that would have made me a paparazzi so....There you go!Damn that man is fine!!!

Les enfants, ça a été le plus long diner de ma vie !

Voilà, j’étais en train d’aller retrouver un(e) ami(e) pour le dîner, et je me suis arrêtée chez Spirituali pour y prendre un cadeau. J ‘étais garée juste devant le magasin et en le quittant je me suis partie vers le nord. Etant donné les quelques passages piétons sur Larchmont,, je me suis arrêtée pour laisser les gens traverser. J’avais les vitres baissées, et j’ai entendu de la musique. Alors que je me regardais vers la droite, le voilà sur le trottoir qui venait vers le sud. Je suis restée là et je l’ai regardé plaisanter avec un homme que je pense être dans le groupe (il y a un groupe qui joue quelques fois juste devant le Jamba Juice). Je l’ai entendu rire et chanter avec la musique, [sort of « bopping » to it – intraduisible, ndt] . Il avait l’air si heureux. Il portait le bonnet bleu, un t-shirt rouge, un blouson bleu, et des jeans. Il y avait un groupe de 4 filles juste derrière lui qui gloussaient en lui passant à coté , mais lui il était plus intéressé par le groupe.
J’ai entendu un énorme coup de klaxon et je me suis rendue compte que je bloquais la circulation. Alors j’ai continué, et je suis allée dîner.
J’ai essayé de me connecter sur Excomm avec mon Blackberry mais ça prenait trop de temps, alors j’ai seulement appelé Tears et lui ai fait poster [la nouvelle, ndt] parce que je sais que vous étiez désespérées d’avoir des nouvelles de L.A.
Je ne lui ai pas parlé et malheureusement je n’avais pas mon appareil, ce qui aurait fait de moi un paparazzi, alors…
Voilà !
Saperlipopette , cet homme est beau !

(P.S.: J'ai fait de mon mieux...)
le reste à suivre
ladiuvernuà
Admin'Gurl

Féminin

Message par Invité le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 0:38

Rien à dire, mais merci pour les autres ^^

Quand même, tellement hypnotisée qu'elle en a oublié de redémarrer ! mdr

Invité
Invité

Message par stien93 le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 0:40

merci adiuvernua :)
stien93
WEM-III confirmé(e)

Message par FallingStar le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 0:46

Mille MERCIS Ladiuvernuà ! Tu es un ange

Quelle efficacité, WAOW... super
Hé, n'y passe pas la nuit car la deuxième partie est longue...
Ces demoiselles peuvent bien attendre demain !!!:lol:

Enormes kiss

FallingStar
Despérément WEM-III

Féminin

Message par ladiuvernuà le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 1:18

la deuxième partie, c'est pas qu'elle est longue, c'est qu'elle ne veut rien dire!!!
ça a été traduit du danois avec un traducteur automatique qui traduit mot a mot, et ça n'a par moments AUCUN SENS!!!

et ça m'embete d'inventer ou d'écrire d'importe quoi...
no2

y'a-til une danoise sans la salle???????
:rire2:

:edit par FallingStar : Alors laissons tomber, ma Bichette !Wink
Merci encore pour la traduc de la Part 1.
ladiuvernuà
Admin'Gurl

Féminin

Message par Invité le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 1:32

Du danois ? Euh, polonaise, oui, mais pas danoise, sorry mdr2

Invité
Invité

Message par angel_steph le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 2:11

Merci ladiuvernuà!!:bisous
angel_steph
WEM-III fossilisé(e)

Féminin

Message par colleen1 le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 8:50

:merci ladiuvernuà pour la traduction :bisous

la chance qu'elle a eu, elle l'a entendu chanter en plus !! omg

j'adore quand il est en tee shirt rouge I love you ( et puis même avec un autre tee shirt de toute manière ... sigh et encore plus sans ... bave hot )

merci encore ! smack
colleen1
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

Message par celine4117 le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 9:18

merci beaucoup pour la traduction !!!! content
celine4117
WEM-III débutant(e)

Féminin

Message par Invité le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 10:25

:merci Anne pour cette belle traduction...
T'es formidable, on te l'a déjà dit ??? calin
Rooooo je suis contente d'avoir des news... supercontent:

Invité
Invité

Message par mary34 le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 15:37

Merci ladiuvernuà
C'est vrai que je ne comprend rien à l'anglais et grace à toi je suis heureuse de savoir qu'il va bien.
Grand grand merci pour le travail que tu as effectué. :merci2:
mary34
WEM-III innocent(e)

Féminin

Message par colleen1 le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 15:41

:edit

Ma Colleen, cette vid a déjà été postée par Soraya dimanche ici :

http://wentworthmiller.bb-fr.com/news-f11/went-a-paris-t1106-705.htm

Et tu avais même mis un com ma nénette ange

kiss
colleen1
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

Message par Invité le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 15:48

Went qui cause français ... lol

Perso, j'avais déjà eu l'occasion de l'entendre parler en français : Regardez la nouvelle saison de Prison Break sur RTL TVI ! Il avait dit ça pour la promo de la saison deux, sur RTL, la chaîne belge ^^

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 15:50

merci ma Colleen... smack

evanoui evanoui evanoui

je vais me reconvertir en journaliste moi sigh

:edit la vidéo ne fonctionnait plus....

Invité
Invité

Message par colleen1 le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 15:51

ben oui mais je l'ai remis parce qu'apparemment sur daylimotion, elle était censurée et mary34 la cherchait

comme je l'ai trouvé sur you tube, je l'ai posté pour mary confused

:edit par FallingStar :
Tu as raison Sophie, Mary la réclamait en effet, mais ici :
http://wentworthmiller.bb-fr.com/news-f11/went-a-paris-t1106-720.htm#66336
Entre temps j'ai mis un autre lien pour cette vid... Wink
colleen1
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

Message par colleen1 le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 16:00

c'est vrai, j em esuis trompé de topic lol!
colleen1
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

Message par Invité le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 16:13

Invité
Invité

Message par namoussa le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 20:37

:merci beaucoup pour la trad ladiuvernuà :ahla

ahhhhhhhhhh je suis réveuse sigh

elle l'as entendue chanter I love you
namoussa
WEM-III emprisonné(e)

Féminin

Message par kenobi le Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 23:04

Un commentaire trouvé sur Just Jared:le Went n'a pas eu beaucoup de chance avec les femmes!!

I don't think that Went is seeing anyone at the mo. Although this comment was interesting from "Marilyn Anderson":

Ka@942: As far as i know, went has never been close to a gf-bf relationship of any kind, much less close to marrying anyone. Before all this fame, when i and his sisters were younger, they used to tell me how he’d have crushes on women who would turn him down because of shallow reasons. I’ve met Went through the years, and believe me when i say he has changed! He never looked the way he does now, so if you knew him then you’d understand why teenage girls and college girls turned him down.

He had maybe one or two crushes in hgh school which went unreciprocated. But i know in college, he had quite a few crushes and the girls didn’t want him either, and i think that hurt him. After college and before PB, he also liked a couple of women he met and became friends with, but who didn’t want anything romantic with him. He’s never found it easy getting a woman in the past - i don’t know why either. I suppose we should ask those women who turned him down. Anyway, that’s also why he can’t understand why a little money and some fame has women wanting him now.

I wouldn’t say he’s fussy, but his number one complaint is that these days he either meets intelligent women who are too “fast” for him, or he meets conservative women who bore him intellectually. I believe he hasn’t found the right woman yet. And before, when he did find women that fitted him and that he wanted, the women didn’t want him. And now, he has the additional thing of watching out who wants him for his money and fame too, so it’s not easy. He went on a date about 2 months ago, but it was a one time date, lasted 1 1/2 hours and he never called the girl again. So he does date, but he never dates all the way to becoming GF-BF. He’s also not the type to kiss or hold hands or go all the way with someone not his GF. He doesn’t do that with dates.

I do know the type of woman he wants, and i won’t go into it, but just to say it’ll be very rare to find such a woman, that’s why he’s single. and sorry to disappoint you but i think most of us won’t fit into what he wants either, and he’s very stoic in what he needs in a woman. He won’t change his mind just because she’s “hot”!

People who don’t believe me, you’re right, you can’t believe what people write over the net. I don’t usually post, but i happen to check this out because i like PB (not Went), and i saw the couple of lies. I also recognized Anon6 who posted wrong information at other sites, and so was inflamed enough to post. But you have every right not to believe me.

Interesting, eh? So that's his story...
kenobi
WEM-III innocent(e)

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 5 sur 35 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut