GQ Style - Italie (printemps/été 2009)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

GQ Style - Italie (printemps/été 2009)

Message par Wow!Bubbles! le Mer 22 Avr 2009 - 2:56

un nouvel article avec des photos(!!!!!) dans le GQ STYLE italien.
Je sais,vous en avez assez ces jours-ci :lol: scotch
mais ça vaut vraiment la peine de jeter un oeuil.
evanoui evanoui evanoui

et j'ai l'impression qu'il y aura du boulot pour une certaine DemoisELLE de la traduc.
texte - page 1
texte - page 2

et VRAIMENT grandes (cliquer pour enlargir)

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3
photo 4

(le seule problème est que le vert est pour encore une fois devenu bleu avec l'aide bénévole de quelques Messieurs Photoshopistes paf )

merci Craneys/excomm&Ally88 and sesterchrist88/michaelandsarah.forumfree.net

______________________________ee cummings
Wow!Bubbles!
Admin'Gurl

Féminin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: GQ Style - Italie (printemps/été 2009)

Message par bibouille le Mer 22 Avr 2009 - 9:26

merci Julia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bisous il est... :blissy: !

et comme tu dis... :euh ces manipulateurs de couleurs... (enfin pas Mel et Lilin... elles, elles le respectent notre Chouchou! cool )

bibouille
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

Message par nidith le Mer 22 Avr 2009 - 9:42

Après le PULL, il retire le T-shirt... evanoui
:lol:

Merci Julia! :danse2: Quelle bombe! super
nidith
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

http://needyou.kazeo.com

Message par FallingStar le Mer 22 Avr 2009 - 9:49

ô Juliaaa !!!

FallingStar
Despérément WEM-III

Féminin

Message par lilite le Jeu 23 Avr 2009 - 9:55

merci julia

l'es tro bo

chouchou va faire ses courses en smoking :lol:
lilite
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

Message par mel07 le Mar 28 Avr 2009 - 23:14

Merci pour ces photos.
Mais qu'il arrêtes de tirer sur son tee-shirt qu'il l'enlève une bonne fois pour toute!! scotch
mel07
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

Message par nidith le Dim 7 Juin 2009 - 13:18

Retranscription en anglais de l'IT parue dans GQ Style Italie :

Wentworth Miller is a smart and ironic guy who after four years of blows, hasty escapes and crowded cells seems somewhat 'tired of making the hero, and is concerned, above all , to end up stuck in the character of a macho (??). For example, he refuses to repeat for the umpteenth time ( "I made a little promise to myself," he says) what does it take to paint the famous tattoo on his back before each episode and also to say what he thinks about the death penalty, a central theme of Prison Break. He ironically accepts to have become a sex symbol (the American women have chosen him as "The sexiest prisoner in the world"): "I collected all the magazines with my photo on the cover, with the idea to be able to read them
when I am eighty, "he says," but I do not remember where I put them. " In short, Wentworth does not want to become the ultimate macho of Hollywood: "In common with Michael Scofield there is only the determination to do anything to achieve the goal," he says, "even if we are alone against all, and if our logic doesn't make any sense to anyone than ourselves"

Son of two teachers, born in England and raised in Brooklyn, Wentworth Miller studied at the prestigious college of Princeton (where he was singing in a pop (???) vocal group, the Princeton Tigertones) and entered the cinema by the back door. Before to go to the sets of Hollywood he spent years in the offices of production companies bringing good coffee to the boss, learning many things about the show business behind the camera. This is why today he is so disenchanted and seems able to keep everything under control: "All my fellow students in Princeton ended up at the faculties of Medicine or in Wall Street after graduation," he says, "I went to Los Angeles and I found a job in a company which produced films for television. In theory I had the task of developing the projects, but I ended up making photocopies. My specialty was to take the dog of my boss for a walk.”
This experience influences throughout his career: "I probably wasted a lot of time which I could use to take a degree in law," says Wentworth, "but I learned a lot about people who control the world of the cinema. I know how they work, what they think and what they fear. Any decision I take today is based on what I have learned at that time."
What took him ahead was the passion for the cinema and the patience to wait for the right occasion. "Acting is a good excuse to say and do inopportune things," he says, laughing. "Films which I infinitely would watch are Kill Bill Volume I and II, The Shinning and This is Spinal Tap." After six years, Wentworth decided to give up: "The boss had decided to give me an opportunity and wanted me as his assistant in an important project, "he recalls," but I refused because I wanted acting. He replied that I would have regretted it, but I believed I would discover it by myself, in case. So I tried." Another two years passed, during this time he appears in the videos We Belong Together and It's Like That with Mariah Carey who, apparently, chose him sight unseen as soon as she saw his photos. Two years is a long time for an aspiring actor who pursues his dream, but Wentworth thinks otherwise: "I should have wait another few years and begin with better roles. For me acting means to interpret a character who moves something inside me. Only then you can fascinate the public.”.

"What I thought when I read the plot of Prison Break?" recalls Wentworth, "I hope they take me, in a week I have to pay the rent."
The success is immediate because, as Wentworth says, the American public goes crazy for complicated stories in which someone innocent ends up in trouble, In addition, in the series there is a central theme that has been especially conceived to stick the viewers to the show: what you are willing to do to save the people you love? In America, the posters advertising the show are virtually identical to the signs of the police warnings for prisoners, with a reward for the capture of Michael Scofield, a detail that has given rise to more than a funny episode: " A friend of mine in San Francisco,"he says," was walking through a group of homeless people camping under the billboard and heard one of them saying: "I hope to see him, so I will become rich." Another time, a cinema cashier looked at me with suspicion for a lot before to sell me a ticket. "
After so many years behind the scenes, Wentworth Miller takes his place in front of the camera and also discovers how demanding it is to play in a successful series. On 1 September 2008 started in America the fourth season of Prison Break. The escape of Michel Scoflield is not over yet and Wentworth is well aware of it: "Playing in a series is hard work," he says, "because you have no idea how it will end. In a film you know well the history of your character, in a series they give you 22 scripts during a year and no one ever tells you what will happen in the next episode. You must choose how to act just on the base on what you know at that time, and sometimes you do wrong "
This is why, perhaps, the most beloved prisoner of America wants to forget his tattoo (by the way: it takes four hours to drawn it) and think of how not to end his career behind the bars of Fox River. " "I'm working on an independent film," he reveals "a very small production that we are literally shooting in the living room of the director. The provisional title is The Freebie. The budget is practically zero, nobody gets paid. The catering consists of boxes of donuts that I bring on the set every morning. But it is a beautiful and simple story: a man and a woman. There are no guns, prisons or political conspiracies.

Source: exco.
Envoyé à la traduc'.
nidith
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

http://needyou.kazeo.com

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut