Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010)

Page 7 sur 10 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010)

Message par jesswent le Lun 14 Juin 2010 - 14:11

ouaah c'est super. En 3D ça doit vraiment bien donner et heureusement parceque je ne sais pas si en mode normal, j'aurais apprécié au niveau des effet spéciaux. cool
C'est drôle la scène ou je l'entend crier, j'ai pensé à ce cher Michael Scofield mais c'est peut être parce que je n'ai pas l'habitude shy

jesswent
WEM-III désintox' failure

Féminin

http://twitter.com/jessica_n5

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par FallingStar le Lun 14 Juin 2010 - 19:30

@ Julia : ENORMES
Vivement qu'on en découvre davantage sur ZeBigKosto !

FallingStar
Despérément WEM-III

Féminin

Message par nidith le Mar 15 Juin 2010 - 0:17

bravooo Went en 3D!!! bave

Désolée mais tout de même... il faudra prendre un tranquillisant avant la séance, le coeur risque de s'emballer! :coeur
Merci WoW! ok

nidith
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

http://needyou.kazeo.com

Message par sam le Jeu 17 Juin 2010 - 14:29

je suis d'accord OMG !!! je nous vous imagine trop en train de le toucher le doigt pointé devant ... haha

pS : la vid est dead ! je suis maudite! mur

sam
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

Message par Wow!Bubbles! le Sam 19 Juin 2010 - 0:49

La vidéo précédente ne marche pas, c'est vrai, mais on a de la chance.
Il y en a une autre et en plus, la nouvelle est en haute définition!!

supercontent supercontent ...Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!

______________________________ee cummings

Wow!Bubbles!
Admin'Gurl

Féminin

Message par FallingStar le Sam 19 Juin 2010 - 8:09

Julia
C'est encore mieux ainsi !!!

FallingStar
Despérément WEM-III

Féminin

Message par sam le Sam 19 Juin 2010 - 23:23

hiii haaaa!!! la classe!!! content j'ai des frissons partout! happy

merci julia!!! calin

sam
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

Message par ladiuvernuà le Sam 26 Juin 2010 - 15:12

une autre info à confirmer:

http://twitpic.com/1zrl7n

Milla & Wentworth Miller vont venir au Japon pour une avant première (Resident Evil:Afterlife) le 2 Septembre, 2010.

Merci Sunflower@ excomm

Dernière édition par ladiuvernuà le Sam 26 Juin 2010 - 18:21, édité 1 fois

ladiuvernuà
Admin'Gurl

Féminin

Message par Wow!Bubbles! le Sam 26 Juin 2010 - 18:13

Merci LaDiù!!
kiss

Pour moi c'est déjà clair comme l'eau de roche!!
Je vais prendre tous mes joujous, et je vais déménager en Asie. Au fait ...est-ce que c'est difficile d'apprendre le japonais?????
scratch

Wow!Bubbles!
Admin'Gurl

Féminin

Message par FallingStar le Sam 26 Juin 2010 - 20:09

Si l'info est confirmée, ça signifie IT et photos en perspective !

Merci LaDiù !

FallingStar
Despérément WEM-III

Féminin

Message par Wow!Bubbles! le Ven 9 Juil 2010 - 14:38

supercontent supercontent supercontent

Une >>>INTERVIEW<<< toute fraîche de mÔÔÔssieur!!!!
Elle lui a été prise en décembre dernier à Toronto, juste après avoir filmé une scène où il était assiégé par des zombies dans un coulouir de prison inondé... Rhoooooo!!! Que ça semble dur!!!

Last December, the producers of RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE granted FANGORIA exclusive access to the Toronto set of the fourth chapter in their action/horror franchise, derived from the best-selling Capcom video games. Over the next 10 weeks, right up to AFTERLIFE’s September 10 release from Screen Gems, Fangoria.com will be presenting a series of one-on-one interviews with the movie’s cast and crew.

Written and directed by film series originator Paul W.S. Anderson, AFTERLIFE once again stars Milla Jovovich (Anderson’s wife) as mysterious heroine Alice, who teams with a small group of postapocalyptic survivors in a world overrun with zombies, monsters and agents of the nefarious Umbrella Corporation. (For more on the movie, see previous article here.)

AFTERLIFE introduces to the screen saga the game character of Chris Redfield, played by Golden Globe-nominated PRISON BREAK star Wentworth Miller, who made his professional debut in the “Go Fish” episode of BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER in 1998. Fango catches up with Miller shortly after he wraps a zombie siege scene in a flooded prison corridor (bringing Miller back to his roots!).

FANGORIA: What were you shooting there?

WENTWORTH MILLER: You have this ragtag band of survivors holed up in a prison facility. Enter Alice, our savior, and we are now on our way to what we hope is a supply room filled to the brim with weaponry that we can use in order to attempt an escape.

FANG: So tell me about your character of Chris Redfield in RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE.

MILLER: This is my character’s debut, at least in the film version. This can only be my Chris Redfield—I can’t give you what you want, I can give you what I do. If what I do is what you want, then we’re in business! If it’s not, I hope you enjoy the movie anyway. So after I was cast, I thought, “Well, let me start doing my research.” I went on-line and decided to Google a few images, and what I saw threw me just a bit, because the Chris Redfield that popped up…his arms were as thick as tree trunks. I thought, “Well, that’s never gonna happen, I only have three weeks to prepare for this shoot!” Then I had them put together key scenes from the video games so I could look at the original source material, and I was struck by how different that Chris Redfield was from those images I’d Googled, especially in the first game installment. He’s definitely capable and heroic, but there’s also something quite innocent. He was still freshly scrubbed, in a way, at the beginning of this horrifying journey. So I had the images from the Internet, I had the scenes from the game and of course I had Paul Anderson’s script, which in my mind comes first and foremost. My Chris has been walking down this particular road for quite some time. The edges are sharper, and they’re way more jagged. That was my launching point and inspiration.

FANG: What appealed to you about Redfield and entering this universe?

MILLER: Any young actor worth their salt in this town wants to be part of a successful franchise, to be perfectly honest. To know that this—10 years down the road—is phenomenally successful with a huge international fan base, definitely appealed to me, particularly because I’d just come off a TV show, PRISON BREAK, which has a sizable overseas audience. And I thought, “Well, I can do five independent films that nobody ever sees, or I can do a project that I know will reach the fans I still have and hope to hold onto, courtesy of the show.” It’s a way to stay on their radar in an entertaining format. I also love action/horror; I’m a huge fan of the genre. Thematically, there’s also an overlap between Michael Scofield from PRISON BREAK and Chris Redfield from RESIDENT EVIL that intrigued me, and that was something I was looking forward to exploring.

FANG: You’ve touched a little on the horror/action genre with UNDERWORLD, but this is a whole new ballgame.

MILLER: Absolutely, particularly the 3-D angle. I’ve never done anything this incorporated with technology, and I’m really happy to be exposed…to add this to my skill set.

FANG: What challenges is the 3-D offering you?

MILLER: My understanding is that when you’re watching the action with this technology, it’s as though you can see around corners. So if you’re filming a fight sequence and you throw a punch and it doesn’t actually connect—and it never would in a normal stunt sequence—the audience can see that. They can see that there’s distance between your fist and his face, so you have to figure out a way to lie or honestly hit the actors.

FANG: What action stuff do you get up to in this movie? You kick some zombie butt?

MILLER: [Laughs] There is some zombie butt-kicking. And there are a number of really intense scenes…very physical, very challenging, very demanding. I always try and do as many of my own stunts as possible, just because it’s half the fun of this job to begin with, and I also think it makes a difference in terms of what we see on camera. In a way, it’s like playing imaginary games as a kid—cops and robbers, that sort of thing, dressing up for Halloween—except I do it professionally. And when there are gunfights, fistfights, jumps, falls, punches, it’s all done in the safest possible set of circumstances. It’s a thrill, and I’m happy to be a part of it.

FANG: What is the appeal of RESIDENT EVIL that has made it such a popular franchise in both games and movies?

MILLER: We’ve got thrills, chills and spills. I mean, the special effects we have in store for the audience are off the charts. I saw a little bit of a teaser trailer the other day that the producers put together, a sizzle reel, and it’s jaw-dropping. But beyond that, we also have characters you can relate to and care about, and that’s the actors’ job: to enter this universe that is about zombies, horror, mayhem and edge-of-your-seat thrills, but layer in some complexity, authenticity and integrity, so that when something happens to one of these characters, you care. It’s not just fireworks in the sky—magnificent but representing nothing, signifying nothing. That’s what’s cool about Chris and Claire Redfield [Ali Larter], because what you have is a complex, layered, believable sibling relationship. And while the audience can’t automatically identify with a postapocalyptic universe where zombies are running rampant, they can identify with a brother. With a sister. With having a family member in danger and what you must do to protect them.

FANG: Were you a fan of horror films before you hooked up with this production?

MILLER: Absolutely. From way back, the action/horror genre has been very good to me—I got my start in BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER. There’s been UNDERWORLD, of course, and DINOTOPIA. In a way, it feels a bit like a homecoming.

FANG: Zombie films are more popular than ever. What do you think it is about them that appeals to people?

MILLER: I don’t know. I’ve heard conversations about zombies as metaphors for A, B and C, capitalism, mass something-or-other, consumerism run rampant. For me, it’s all about mayhem. It’s all about a little blood spattered on screen, and that’s what works for me on a primal, basic level. I like being scared, I like being shocked, I like being taken on a ride. If you want to get into it beyond that, it’s absolutely cool, but for me it’s entertainment.

FANG: How has it been working with Milla Jovovich, the institution in these movies?

MILLER: She’s a rock star! She’s our Sigourney Weaver in the ALIEN franchise. What I especially appreciate about this project is that it’s essentially female-driven, which is not particularly—unfortunately—common in this business: to have a woman at the center of the action, driving things forward. And coming from a television series that was soaked in testosterone, it’s a nice change-up.

FANG: And it seems like you have a nice ensemble going on in this movie as well.

MILLER: Yes. No one’s a throwaway. Every character gets their moment, and everyone’s bringing something specific and useful to the table. It’s an international cast, playing international characters, and that’s representative of the fact that it’s a movie made for international audiences. That’s one of the cool things about the business; it’s not about making film and TV for a domestic audience now, we’re looking overseas for this stuff. That’s where the fans are, that’s who we’re trying to entertain and who the stories are for.

FANG: How is it working with Paul Anderson?

MILLER: He’s amazing. Having Paul and Milla at the helm of this movie has been such a godsend, because it trickles down from the top. They set the tone. To have her on screen and Paul off screen, it’s like having the best safety net in the world. You know exactly where you are, and you know they’ve got your back.

FANG: Some actors resent working with a director whose lead actress is his wife. You know, “She’s gonna be in all the shots and I’m not going to get any close-ups.” That’s the opposite here?

MILLER: I haven’t seen anyone suffer for lack of attention as far as Paul’s concerned. He’s on it. And to have someone who is both writer and director, he has the most complete sense of the universe and exactly where you fit. That has been a treat.

FANG: Do you have a fight scene with Wesker (Shawn Roberts)?

MILLER: There is a showdown.

FANG: Cool.

MILLER: He’s an incredible screen presence. I don’t know if you’ve gotten to see any of that [Wesker] footage, [with his] sunglasses and black overcoat—it’s very iconic. And many of the influences are a direct nod to what you see in the video game. But again, to go back to the challenges of the new technology, there were moments, pieces of that sequence, where I actually had to lean my face on his fist, wait for them to call action and pull away like I’d just been socked in the jaw.

FANG: You’re attached to another video-game adaptation, BIOSHOCK. What’s the scoop on that?

MILLER: Um…

FANG: I didn’t mean to make you gag there!

MILLER: That rumor started as an April Fool’s joke, and suddenly it wound up here, there and everywhere. So there’s no truth to that at all.

FANG: What I saw before in the tank, were you wearing a wetsuit?

MILLER: No wetsuit. We’re all just down there in our regular costumes. There’s a whole tank sequence taking place next week that I’m looking forward to—I used to swim back in high school, so the water is second nature for me.

FANG: Best exercise in the world, right?

MILLER: That’s right. Of course, we’re also carrying guns and flashlights and this, that and the other. So the only problem is that you tend to sink like a stone, but you get your workout.

Stop back next week for an interview with RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE editor Niven Howie. And check out the cover story of FANGORIA #296 (on sale in August), featuring an all-different AFTERLIFE set visit article.

SMFGzzz

Wow!Bubbles!
Admin'Gurl

Féminin

Message par FallingStar le Sam 10 Juil 2010 - 18:30

Ma Julia, j'espérais que quelqu'un(e) mettrait un petit com, suite à cette nouvelle IT de Went...
Mais non, RIEN !
MERCI de te donner la peine de poster, malgré l'indifférence générale.

FallingStar
Despérément WEM-III

Féminin

Message par Wow!Bubbles! le Dim 11 Juil 2010 - 1:39

Merci pour ton com, ma Val!! C'était très gentil de ta part.

Ben, chaqu'un est libre de s'intéresser ou pas à l'actualité de Mr Miller.
Pour moi c'est pas si important de recevoir des coms à mes posts...c'est beaucoup plus important de partager ce que je sais avec les autres, même si les autres sont 1 ou 1000.

D'ailleurs, l'interview est en anglais et peut-être pas mal de monde ne l'a pas comprise en totalité. J'aimerais vraiment faire une traduc, mais c'est très difficile en ce moment de trouver le temps. Et notre ChèreLaDiù est absente... (bisous pour LaDiù!! ), du coup il y a pas d'espoir pour le moment de l'obtenir en français aussi.
Je suis désolée, parce que je suis sûre qu'il y a de monde qui aimerais la lire en français.
Et parce qu'il y a beaucoup de choses intéressantes là-dedans.

Wow!Bubbles!
Admin'Gurl

Féminin

Message par FallingStar le Ven 23 Juil 2010 - 9:57

>>> <<<
Ah!...

FallingStar
Despérément WEM-III

Féminin

Message par ladiuvernuà le Ven 23 Juil 2010 - 13:54

ladiuvernuà
Admin'Gurl

Féminin

Message par bibouille le Ven 23 Juil 2010 - 22:18

merci les filles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give heart give heart

bibouille
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

Message par bibouille le Mar 3 Aoû 2010 - 23:37

evanoui :happycoeur

bibouille
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

Message par sam le Mar 3 Aoû 2010 - 23:46

I love you I love you I love you I love you

coeur3 coeur3 coeur3

merci m@ bibouille... kiss2

sam
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

Message par bibouille le Mer 4 Aoû 2010 - 0:02

t'as vu ça comme il est beau!!

c'est qd mm dingue!!!
:ahla

dingue dingue dingue!
supercontent supercontent supercontent
oh! Went!!!!!!!!
coeur3
jamais on ne s'en remettra!! JAMAIS!

bibouille
Psych'Ward VIP

Féminin

Message par Wow!Bubbles! le Mer 4 Aoû 2010 - 2:32

Nouvelle interview accordée pendant le Comic Con de San Diego.

>>>RE4 & Stoker & Uncle Charlie<<<

Wentworth Miller is the latest actor to join the Resident Evil franchise. In the latest installment, Resident Evil: Afterlife, he plays Chris Redfield, brother to Claire (Ali Larter) and a character straight out fo the popular video games. Unfamiliar with the video game when he was cast, he made sure to do his research and see what the fan expectation was for the character, before developing the character for himself.

While at Comic-Con, Wentworth Miller spoke at a roundtable about being a fan of the genre and his excitement in joining such an internationally successful franchise. He also talked about the writing projects that he’s developing – a feature film called Stoker, that’s part horror film, part family drama and part psychological thriller, all wrapped in one, along with its prequel, Uncle Charlie. Check out what he had to say after the jump:

Question: What can you say about your role in this film?

Wentworth: I play Chris Redfield. He’s central to the video game from the beginning, but this is his introduction into the movie version of Resident Evil. It was a challenge preparing for the part because I felt like there were a lot of different things that I wanted to bounce. I wanted to do my research and see what the fan expectation might be, in respect to what was already out there, with the mythology and history. So, I did research online and went to fan sites and blogs, so that I could educate myself. Then, there was also what I bring to the table as an actor, naturally. And then, there was also what Chris Redfield existed in Paul Anderson’s movie, specifically, because I have to make sense with his larger whole. I can’t be some sort of stand-alone. This thing is pretty far down the track, and my job is to jump on it and become a seamless part of that larger hole. I’d like to think, with all those varying components, I did my best.

Your character is the brother of Claire Redfield (Ali Larter)?

Wentworth: Exactly.

Then why didn’t she go back and get you in the last film?

Wentworth: That’s an excellent question. There is a reunion of sorts, between the two, in this movie. What I like about the Chris and Claire Redfield dynamic, and how it brings something new to the table and keeps the franchise fresh, is that they are siblings. It’s a family relationship. It’s something that people sitting in the audience can easily identify with. The movie has zombies and special effects up the wazoo. It’s like an amazing fireworks display, but at the same time, if you don’t care about the characters, when something horrible happens to them, it doesn’t really resonate, so it was important to flesh out the story and the characters and the relationships between Chris and Claire, for example, to give extra weight to the special effects smorgasbord.

Is there a lot of emphasis on your character’s backstory and what’s happened in the years leading up to this?

Wentworth: I think we tell you what you need to know, but for most of these characters, the emphasis is always present tense because there’s always the threat of a zombie around the next corner, as opposed to constantly looking over your shoulder. That’s the challenge of something like this. It is an action adventure movie, so it’s not about long, dramatic monologues and the characters sending their innermost thoughts. But, you do want to layer in a degree of that, so that when these characters are in jeopardy, it actually registers with the audience from the neck down, as opposed to just the neck up.

Do you think there’s any chance of a movie just about what your character went through when the outbreak started?

Wentworth: There’s a conversation that needs to be had with Paul Anderson.

Right now, zombies are one of the it things in pop culture. Why do you think zombies are such a great source for fiction?

Wentworth: I think there’s something about evil that is thoughtless and relentless and incredibly frightening because it can’t be reckoned with, reasoned with or stopped. That onslaught of terror speaks to our darkest fears that evil is coming for us and there’s nothing we can do.

Are you a gamer?

Wentworth: No. My family put a lot of emphasis on homework, so there weren’t too many comic books or video games for me, when I was growing up. This is my second childhood and my chance to get a do-over.

Did you play the video game as research for the role, or did you just take what was in the script?

Wentworth: It was a combination of both. I asked the producers to put together a montage of the most significant events from the video games, that related to my character’s personal history, so I could get where he came from. Watching a lot of that, what I was most struck by, at least in the earlier video games, was how bright-eyed and bushy-tailed he seemed, to a degree. He was definitely someone who was at the start of a horrific journey. When you meet him in the movie, he’s many miles down that road. He’s a very different person with a different vibe to him. I think there’s a lot more edge and darkness, and it’s nice to see the balance with the sibling dynamic because Claire’s presence brings out something a little bit more tender and vulnerable in a character that otherwise might be as rock hard as you sometimes see the character of Alice.

What’s L.A. like in this Resident Evil?

Wentworth: It’s several years after the apocalyptic change, so it’s both a landscape that you do recognize and that you don’t. If you know Los Angeles, you’ll enjoy seeing what Paul and his crew were able to do to it. It’s funny, on that level, but it’s also pretty frightening.

Are there any specific landmarks that stand out?

Wentworth: Of course, I think the Hollywood sign plays its part, as it should. How could it not?

How was your transition of coming in and being the new guy, amongst a cast and crew that had already been together for awhile?

Wentworth: It was fairly seamless. They’re a great crew to work with and there’s obviously a significant and complex bedrock that Paul and Milla [Jovovich] have created together. Paul built the car, Milla is driving it and the rest of us are riding shotgun. It was just a chance to hop on board and enjoy the breeze in your hair.

Was it intimidating at all to join a franchise like this?

Wentworth: Not really. I was more excited than intimidated because it has this incredible international fan base, and I’ve been lucky enough to gain some fans all around the world, through other projects that I’ve done. So, this presented itself as a great way to stay in touch with those people.

Were you a fan of the films, or had you seen them prior to being cast?

Wentworth: They were on my radar, but I had never seen them. Once I got cast, I had to educate myself pretty rapidly.

Was there anything in particular that really stood out for you, when you immersed yourself in the background of the franchise?

Wentworth: It’s easy to watch the films and just enjoy them for the spectacle. I watched these movies, knowing that I was going to be playing a very specific character with a very specific agenda. For me, it was more about who Chris Redfield is and how he works in with the movie’s mythology.

Did you have a particular action sequence that you were excited about doing?

Wentworth: Oh, yeah. The tango between Chris, Claire and Wesker (Shawn Roberts), at the end of the movie, which was inspired directly by what you see in the video game, is great. It was very complex to choreograph. The cameras could see everything, so it challenged us to step up our game, in terms of selling these sequences to the audience.

Would you be interested in doing another gamer film?

Wentworth: Absolutely. My first gig in the business was a guest star on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, so I’m neck deep in sci-fi. It’s been a very good genre to me.

Are you a fan of the horror genre?

Wentworth: Absolutely. I tend toward the more “classic” horror films, like Carrie, The Shining or Rosemary’s Baby, but I definitely love a little gore.

What’s next for you? Are you working on anything now?

Wentworth: I am working on a couple of writing gigs, actually.

Are you interested in doing more work behind the camera then?

Wentworth: I think I would be interested in exploring as many facets of the business as possible. As an actor, it’s been a tremendously satisfying road, but there’s only so much control you have over the story that you’re trying to tell. If you step into the writer’s shoes, the director’s shoes or somehow work your way into the editing room, you can actually affect the finished product in a much more definite way, so I find that very appealing.

What are the writing projects you’re working on?

Wentworth: There are two scripts. One is called Stoker and the other script is a prequel called Uncle Charlie. Right now, there are some amazing names being tossed around and a lot of incredibly talented people taking an interest, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that both get off the ground.

What is Stoker about?

Wentworth: It’s not easy to describe. It’s a horror film, a family drama and a psychological thriller, all wrapped up in one. The jumping off point is actually Hitchcock’s Shadow of a Doubt. So, that’s where we begin, and then we take it in a very, very different direction.

You’re referencing Bram Stoker?

Wentworth: Yeah. I chose the name because it came front-loaded with obvious gothic connotations. It’s not about vampires. It was never meant to be about vampires. But, it is a horror story. A stoker is one who stokes, which also ties in nicely with the narrative.

Has there been any talk of any future Prison Break movies?

Wentworth: Not that I’ve heard. I feel as though we told the story we intended to tell. That’s something that’s very rare in television, that you’re allowed closure, and we were.

merci king_pin @ imdb

Wow!Bubbles!
Admin'Gurl

Féminin

Message par *ZeS* le Mer 4 Aoû 2010 - 10:08

Merci pour cette longue IT, Julia.

Alors comme ça, mÔÔÔssieur aime les histoires qui font se dresser les cheveux sur la tête...
... avé une p'tit touche gore ?!!

"I’ll make you a bet. When I get out of here, alive, I’ll take you to dinner… Lunch… Cup of coffee…"
Michael SCOFIELD - PB/S01E04
________________________________________________________________________________

*ZeS*
Admin'Gurl

Féminin

Message par Wow!Bubbles! le Sam 14 Aoû 2010 - 14:17

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah!... hihi

Wow!Bubbles!
Admin'Gurl

Féminin